Friday, June 29, 2012

Mint Ice cream!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3837460/little-miss-fit?claim=4n3yk789phx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I was searching for something quick and easy to make Joey for snack and I came across this! I tweaked it a bit and came out with a thinner texture than hers but only because I didn't have enough frozen bananas and had to use a regular one...so it was more like soft serve!

I loved it and my 5 year old approved and even wanted more! I put the remaining amount in the freezer to blend up to make thicker ice cream for next time

tip: Cut bananas BEFORE you freeze them. ( I always have some readily cut and freezing just in case I want some sort of frozen treat!)
              I used a small splash of mint extract-then add more if you need it. You could use any flavor you want but I love mint!

0 comments:

Post a Comment