Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ommm.

I'm not here to preach or tell anyone how to pray, Im just saying what works for me. I have found that when I pray and meditate it makes me feel lighter. Clearing my head helps me function better and feel more at ease. This is a plus when it comes to lifting those weights! I generally get to the gym, stretch, do my session, stretch then meditate. It doesn't matter how many people are in the room I am still able to clear my head {with the help of headphones} and focus on the silence. I then either pray on things that I am thankful for and worried about or I sit and do nothing...just BE in the silence and relax every muscle for at least 5 minutes. Then I get up and walk out feeling better than ever {don't get me wrong, I have gotten weird looks from those doing crunches and such}.
Yahoo Images

0 comments:

Post a Comment