Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Where I got my start.

For a while I was wishing someone would just tell me their secret plan for weight training and maybe then I'd understand it. I didn't know where to start or where to look! {Even if someone gave me their secret I wouldn't have used it because I have a little problem taking advice}. I was basically waiting for it to come and smack me in the face and one day it finally did!

For 2 months I watched a friend of mine get into awesome shape, she was changing constantly and spoke so highly of her training program I knew it had to be something worth trying. It was the Jamie Eason Livefit 12-week trainer. this plan includes 3 phases, 4 weeks each along with an menu plan and supplement info. 1st phase you have zero cardio-this is the muscle building phase. Second you incorporate the cardio back in and cut back on your carb intake. The 3rd phase includes carb cycling and HIIT as you finish out the trainer. There are so many success stories that really motivate and prove anyone can do this. I am loving it!
Check it out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment