Monday, January 7, 2013

Build a better body!


Now that its the New Year Im looking forward to building a better body and making a new me! I am beyond excited for this next year! BodyBuilding. com is about to start their 2013 $100,000 Transformation Challenge!  12 weeks to transform your body! I will be signing up today and getting my butt in gear! 

My plan is to continue with my Paleo lifestyle and go the LEAN route. I need to lose about 30/35 pounds but the number isn't my main goal. I love feeling strong and fit and Im sure at the end of 12 weeks Ill be both of those! For right now Ill continue with the Jamie Eason LiveFit 12 Week Trainer and once I finish looking into some other trainers I may switch it up a bit. I feel I need something for intense. 
Looking forward to 12 weeks of AWESOME! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment