Friday, January 4, 2013

Nuun Review

A couple months back I was talking with a friend about my love of water...but I wanted something that was refreshing but good for my body. One thing led to another and the word Nuun came up. I did a bit of research, a couple of emails and it was at my door! I was so excited I opened the box up right away.

First the packaging. I am a sucker for gorgeous marketing. The canisters are compact and the design is gorgeous! There were so many goodies in the box.

So what is Nuun?
"ELECTROLYTE ENHANCED DRINK TABS DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU OPTIMALLY HYDRATED WHEREVER YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE TAKES YOU."
"Sugary and caffeinated drinks take you on a roller coaster ride during the day, but with zero sugar, under 8 calories per tab, and an all-natural blend of 17 vitamins and minerals, Nuun All Day keeps you going."

I popped one open and dropped one tablet into my bottle of water. It started to fizz! So I called my son in to come check it out ....."COOL MOM!" and thats all it took! We both couldn't wait to try it! In just a minute or so it had dissolved and filled my bottle with a rose colored hue. 

I took a sip and it was amazing! It was by no means sweet, which I loved! A subtle fruit flavor that instantly felt refreshing. I was so glad that it wasn't like any of the other "hydrating" drinks I had tried...It wasn't full of sugars or carbs or other fillers. It was just water, but better! 

I decided to try it out one day before the gym. As many know I live on a very hot and humid island! I also walk to and from the gym everyday and the heat really gets me down. I can literally feel it sucking all my energy. 
Before I left the house I filled up my bottle and dropped one little pink tablet inside and let it bubble! By the time I was out the door it had dissolved and I was ready to go! 

The refreshing, light taste actually made me thirsty! I drank more and by the time I was at the gym I had to fill my bottle back up. I definitely felt hydrated! I was so impressed at the feeling I had; usually I drink my water do some exercises and feel dead dry! I didn't feel anything like that now! In the next few days I enjoyed dropping a tab in and tasting the different flavors. It almost felt like a special treat! 

This is an awesome way to replace the sodas and sugary drinks in your home. My boys and I loved it and cant wait to try out some other flavors! ...Oh and did I mention it was Gluten free? SOLD.

Shop here and dont forget to find out which Nuun is right for you! 

Check them out on Facebook!

4 comments:

  1. I love Nuun, the strawberry lemonade is by far my favorite, but the tropical comes in at a close second. I even like their grape, and I usually hate grape flavoring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love Nuun! I love the Naturals line the best. Drinking some right now...Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about this! I so need to try'! Thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried this before but it looks great! I'm definitely going to have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete