Monday, October 1, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal September


This month I received my Foodie Pen Pal box from Lindsay in Ohio! She sent some of the most DELICIOUS items I have had in a while! Two Words...COOKIE-BUTTER! The other items were equally delicious as well! 


 Two Words...COOKIE-BUTTER! The other items were equally delicious as well! I don’t know why I have never had this before...It something everyone should try! I had it on pretzels, toast, with peanut butter and straight out of the jar! Hey, everything in moderation right?! 


Next I tried the BBQ Sauce...Maybe its just me but I do believe Cincinnati makes the best sauce ever! 


The chocolate and cookies were all shared amongst my boys and well liked! A good cup of tea and a sweet is something I can appreciate every once in a while!! 

Trying these goodies definitely makes me want to get to Ohio ASAP and get some more Cookie Butter! If you want to take part in The Lean Green Bean's Foodie Pen Pal program click below!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment