Saturday, October 13, 2012

A year from now..

Now that I'm so close to being able to fully work out (2 weeks to go!) I've been thinking about where I want to be and what I want to be doing in the next year. Only 2 1/2 months until 2013 and I want to go into the new year ahead of the game! No resolutions or promises to be broken!

6 Months from now:
I want to have shed at least the rest of my baby weight- 20 pounds.
I want to have the endurance to finish a 5k in under 30 minutes. 
No longer fit in my current wardrobe...because Im so in shape!
Wear a pair of shorts! 

1 year from now:
I want to be Sweating Pink in a 1/2 marathon or two.
Push my body farther than I have in the past and surpass my PR from last 2011.
Complete 10 baby wearing hikes on Guam.
Get dive certified with my husband.
Run on a pair of shorts and a sports bra!...its been about 7 years since I've done this.
Inspire at least one person. 

After growing a human for almost 10 months I know I have my work cut out for me! If I start now I wont regret it. Its going to take time to get my body where I want it andI cant wait to share my journey!  

2 comments:

  1. Awesome awesome goals! I'm so excited to watch you make them a reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals. I should write up some, too. It's amazing to see how far you've come but also so exciting to look forward to where you want to go. Hikes on Guam sounds amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete