Friday, October 26, 2012

Paleo Eats


I wrote a bit about trying out the Paleo way of eating last week and now I'm in works to prepare everything for the start of it on Monday! I am going to try and keep it as simple as possible and wanted to share a bit of what my food will be. I'll be continuing my walking/runs and incorporating lifting into my routine this coming week (6 week clearance appointment!!!) and Ill share that as I go! 
*Im not an expert. I am simply giving this a go to see how my body changes!


What my meal plan will hopefully look like:

Breakfast: tomato, egg, veg OR boiled eggs
Snack: nuts/fruit/ eggs
Lunch: chicken and salad with a dressing (see below)
Snack: nuts/fruit
Dinner: Paleo Spaghetti OR Chicken w/ sweet potato fries OR Fish

Some things Ill be preparing:



2 comments:

  1. My never ending quest to find optimal health, nutrition and performance and as a vegan I'm curious about paleo. I'm looking forward to following along with your paleo way of eating.

    [Fitness, Health and Happiness]

    ReplyDelete
  2. great plan! I just changed one of my meals a day to paleo to kind of get up to speed but it seems like all i eat are pancakes and sweet potatoes! (:

    ReplyDelete